In homes, when we paint, we get tired easily as it is quite tedious task to do. Then just about the auto industry, where every minutes the workers have to paint the parts of auto. Tough, is not that?
Well, yes indeed, and therefore, the hand painting is obviously gone and its time now for the spray painting where whole work is completed in seconds with the help of air compressors that too a great finish. Here are some of the differences between the spray and hand painting.
Spray painting benefits
1. The application is always fast and quick to do.
2. One coat is presumably very good. It does not require excess of coating.
3. There is no need to handle the brush and make your hands pain. It is so possible without it.
4. It becomes very easy to reach the areas which are hard to reach while hand painting.
1. The application takes time.
2. The paint has very good adhesion but finish is not as wanted.
3. The coverage is very uniform but also require at least double coat.
4. If you are painting nooks and corners, the hand painting stands much better than the spray painting.
Protecting the painted surface
Once painting is done, paint protection becomes the main issues and mostly in terms of automobiles. But thanks to technology, there are many protection available like the Waxoyl, Dupont Teflon, etc.
Therefore, be apprehensive and ask your automobile service provider to give you the best paint protections.