What it takes in painting the car?
• It takes a lot to paint a car where you have to go step by step to pant your car professionally.
• It starts with finding a suitable place to perform the whole task is supposed to be plain.
• Comes the second is gathering the materials and equipment for the job. It will include finding one of the best compressors, spray gun, tools for sanding and polishing, safety equipment, etc.
• Next is taking of the chips of the car and flattening the dents, if there are any.
• Further is cleaning the surface with mineral spirits or alcohol.
• After all these preparations, here left is painting.
How to choose the right compressor?
• To choose the right compressor, you have to be very careful about the FAD (Free Air Delivery).
• Further, you will require to be focused about the types of compressor you will be needing. For example, which one you will prefer from Direct drive compressors and Belt driven compressors.
• Lastly, you are required to finalize about the size of compressor that you will require for the whole project.
How protect the car color for long?
• For the proper Paint Protection, you are required to keep your car safe from the UV rays.
• Do not allow dirt to stand on it.
• Wax your car regularly on the proper interval of time.