Several USPs work in a combination to make a vehicle look attractive and appealing the first one getting visible to spectators is the colour or the paint. It is of paramount importance, but sadly the most fragile as well. Therefore, it is important that we take good care of the paint as it plays a major role in making the vehicle look beautiful always. In this post, we take a look at some simple paint protection tips that you can use to keep it safe.
• The main enemy of this thing is fading that is mostly caused by direct sunlight and different weather conditions.
• The first step you should take is preventing your vehicle somehow from direct sunlight.
• You can do it by parking it under a tree or inside your personal garage, carport, etc.
• Other things that contribute in fading of colour are - sea salt, pollution in the air, insects and acids in the bird dropping.
• No matter how much frequent driver you are, you should wash it on a regular basis or at least once in every two weeks.
• If you are a daily use, you should wash it every weekend.
• As far as washing is concerned, for paint protection, select the recommended washing, polishing, rubbing agents.
• One more thing to note is that you use a soft and clean duster.
Wax it on a Regular Basis
Every time you wash it, make sure that you apply wax so that water, dust, dirt and especially, sunlight cannot put an adverse effect on it.
Buy a Paint Protection Film
• A very smart step that you can take is buying a film to apply on your vehicle to protect its paint.
• A good quality film will last up to 5 years and will give your vehicle a shinier, glossier look.
• At the same time, it will prevent it from scratches, etc.